Our fourth retreat at the magical Suryalila will be from Sunday 14th to Friday 19th of February 2021 and I hope you can join us, for another 6 days of nurturing, relaxing and transformative Yoga.
I am thrilled that my dear friend, Cecilia Wootz will be joining me again this year, so we can treat you to a mix of morning uplifting dynamic Hatha practices, evening restorative and Yin sessions, nidras and daily meditations. There will also be group or private TRE® and QEC sessions available most days.
Suryalila it is a beautiful retreat centre in the foothills of Andalusian mountains in southern Spain. Within a short distance from Seville or Malaga airports, it is the perfect place to unwind, rest & re energise mind, body and soul. The Yoga shalas, the delicious vegetarian/vegan organic food, the accommodation, the pool, the sauna, all create the perfect environment and scenery to find stillness and allow the mind and body time to rest and unwind and revitalise your energy on all levels. (http://suryalila.com/about-our-yoga-retreat-center)
This 6 day and 5 night retreat is open to all abilities and levels of experience. Morning classes will be a 2 hour holistic Hatha Yoga practice led by Julie and assisted by Cecilia. A dynamic, energising and uplifting class, including gentle warm ups, breath kriyas (cleansing), posture work, pranayama, meditation and relaxation.
Evening classes will be slower, more introspective restorative practices, including Yoga Nidra, Yin, silent and guided meditations and pranayama, to allow a deep relaxation of our whole organism and releasing areas of deep rooted tension and resistance.
The daily meditation sessions will be led by Cecilia.
Accommodation and Prices (in euros per person) :
- 2 Yoga classes with Julie (morning (2hrs) and evening 90 min – 2 hours) and a meditation session with Cecilia each day. Please note, the first session is on Sunday 14th, 5-7pm and the last one on Friday 7.30-9.30am. Your lunch is included on either of those days.
- 3 delicious organic meals.
- the use of all the Suryalila facilities : Yoga studios, sauna, WiFi, natural salt swimming pool, etc…
- Unlimited hot drinks and fruit throughout the day.
- Individual Yoga therapy with Julie or Cecilia.
- Small group or private TRE® sessions with Julie (amazing natural way of releasing tension and trauma held in the body and letting go of deep, chronic patterns).
- Individual QEC sessions with Julie (effective and permanent way of replacing negative and limiting thought patterns with positive ones)
- The retreat centre offers daily massages and other therapies. For any information about massages, horse riding and permaculture tours, please contact Suryalila directly.
- This year, shared taxis will be organised by Suryalila.
Your Retreat place is secured and reserved by paying a minimum non-refundable deposit of €200 per guest, by Bank Transfer or TransferWise.
The balance payment is due no later than the 1st of January 2021. If we do not receive your balance payment by that date, your place may be given to another guest. If there is an issue, please do get in touch. Booking made after the 1st of January 2021 must be paid in full at the time of the booking.
- Deposits are non-refundable.
- If you cancel up to 8 weeks before the retreat start date, we will refund any payment you have made in excess of the deposit.
- If you cancel 4 to 8 weeks before the start of your retreat: we will refund 50% of the full cost.
- Up to 4 weeks before the start of your retreat: I am happy to refund my fee but will not be able to refund the retreat centre’s cost for your space.
We accept no liability for loss, damage, injury or illness whilst you are on the retreat with us, or for any travel costs to or from the retreat site.
It is strongly recommended that you have your own travel insurance to cover any loss or injury, including repatriation if necessary. We accept no responsibility for travel tickets such as airfares and trains. This is solely the guest’s responsibility to organise and inform us only of an accurate arrival time.